Business Development Representative Las Vegas
Paymentwall is looking to recruit an articulate, energetic and experienced Business Development Rep for our new Las Vegas Office. In this role you are responsible for driving the adoption rate of trailing and prospective clients. The sales person we are looking for will have a consultative sales approach and successful track record of acquiring converting prospect into active clients. The Buisness Development Rep will support and be part of our growing team of highly motivated, tech savvy employees. You will be the first interaction with potential customer and will provide an additional level of support in assisting prospects setup and their Paymentwall accounts.
- Proactively follow up and assist trialing customers to adopt the service.
- Qualifing incoming leads
- Making a great first impression to prospects.
- Proactively inform prospects about Paymentwall’s services, products and advantages
- Identifying and understanding prospects business model and needs for specific monetization services.
- Advise, consult and negotiate where required to win customers.
- Pro-actively target additional areas for generating leads.
- Assist in marketing and different marketing activities to best target Paymentwall prospects.
- Focus on creating a great fun and energetic team environment.
- Achieve monthly quota of qualified opportunities.
SKILLS & COMPETENCIES REQUIRED
- 1-2 years inside sales experience.
- Experience at a tech product or service company preferably in the online payments or finance industry.
- Effectively interact with other departments including, but not limited to; technical integration and account management teams when necessary.
- A passion for web-based business and start-ups.
- Excellent communication skills and an ability to engaging prospects over the phone.
- Native-level English speaker.
- University bachelor or above is required
WHO SHOULD APPLY
- Proactive, goal-oriented individuals who take pride in what they do.
- Entrepreneurial and curious with a commercial mindset.
- Must have interest in the Tech and Payments industry and love the adrenaline of the startup culture and community world wide.
- Candidates should be available full-time and able to start as soon as possible.
Paymentwall Inc. is a global distribution platform for a wide range of digital goods and online services. Paymentwall provides an easy-to-implement checkout for various platforms including Smart TVs, desktops, tablets, and mobile phones. Paymentwall partnered with over 120 localized payment options worldwide including credit and debit cards, mobile payments, eWallets, bank transfers and prepaid cards to reach users in more than 200 countries. Paymentwall is headquartered in San Francisco, USA, with local offices in Amsterdam, Berlin, Kyiv, Beijing, Manila, Las Vegas and Sao Paulo.
If you have any questions about this position, please contact our Recruiting team at firstname.lastname@example.org and include in the subject line of your email: LV - BizDev Rep
Please submit resume through our site: https://www.paymentwall.com/en/jobs/apply/vacancy/business-development-representative-las-vegas/92apply now