Business Development Intern
We are looking for individuals who are passionate about sales and technology to join Paymentwall as a Business Development Intern. This role will have an opportunity to learn about the online payment and digital service market and develop sales competencies while making meaningful contributions to the growth of Paymentwall. This role is ideal for newly graduated individuals as well as sales professionals who want to switch to the payments or tech industry. This is a full-time internship with a 3 to 6 month internship period which serves as the training and trial period for successful candidates. Full-time career opportunities at the end of the internship period is offered based on satisfactory completion of the internship period.
- Learn about the industry and how Paymentwall provides a competitive solution for your potential customers;
- Source potential leads, reach out, and convert these leads into deals;
- Attend conferences to expand your network and meet potential clients;
- Fly and meet customers in person to sell them Paymentwall solutions;
- Do your homework, explore the pain points of customers on calls, understand their needs, and propose solutions in a "high value" and "consultative sales" style.
Skills & Competencies Required
- University Bachelor's degree or above is required;
- Interest in sales and fintech;
- Excellent presentation and communication skills through different medium;
- Can easily grasp technical details especially involving the financial and digital space;
- Strong sense of work ethic and business etiquette;
- Have excellent intercultural competencies and experience working in diverse teams;
- Authorized to work in the United States.
Who should apply?
- Someone with natural propensity for sales and entrepreneurship;
- Customer and solutions-focused;
- Ambitious and willing to take on projects that may even be outside this job description to help the company grow;
- Willing to learn, receptive to feedback, and
- Passionate for innovation and loves startup culture and community they are located in.
- Competitive Salary + Commission;
- Healthcare (medical, dental, vision);
- Paid vacations and sick leave;
- Lunch benefit;
- Transport pass;
- Modern and cool office space;
- Unlimited growth potential.