Accounts Receivable Associate Las Vegas
In this role, you will be instrumental in handling the Paymentwall's accounting functions securing revenue and resolving discrepancies. Your role will be to collect money from payment options and ad companies from around the world. We are looking for an aggressive, analytical, timely, organized, inquisitive, smart and creative individual who is able to operate internationally to collect payments. A combination of accounting skills, diligence, dedication, great interpersonal skills and charm is necessary for success.
- Collect a high-volume of payments from companies all over the world with a high degree of accuracy, this includes weekly invoices, and reconciling payment system accounts as needed.
- Generate reports that outline all collections in detail on a weekly, monthly, quarterly and annual basis.
- Research and perform credit reviews for all new payment system partners.
- Maintain strong relationships with organizations we collect money from.
- Analyze and interpret data, tackle discrepancies, and proactively create solutions to fix any issues you encounter.
- Managing foreign exchange rates and their impacts on foreign transaction.
- Document, generate reports and maintain strict collection schedules and deadlines.
- Generate reports and document any issues involving our clients, notify the rest of the team of any unusual or out of place activity.
- Diagnose, improve and fix any issues with our current collections processes.
REQUIREMENTS ABOUT PAYMENTWALL
- Starter or recent graduate of accounting, Finance, or related field.
- Knowledge of budgeting, balance sheets and financial reporting.
- Knowledge of managing foreign AR transactions and managing foreign exchange rates and their impact on foreign transactions.
- Experience using financial programs such as Quickbooks.
- Advanced Microsoft Excel skills.
- Strong organizational, problem-solving and analytical skills.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Eye for detail, thoroughness and errorless data entry skills.
- Flexible team player who is not afraid to take on extra tasks.
- Experience running SQL queries is a plus.
- University bachelor or above is required
WHO SHOULD APPLY
- Those whose are proactive, goal oriented individuals who take pride in what they do.
- Those with an interest in gaming, dating and internet culture.
- Those with endless energy that can channel that energy into innovation and creativity to help grow Paymentwall.
- Those with an understanding of different cultures around the world, who are always hungry to learn more.
Paymentwall Inc. is a global distribution platform for a wide range of digital goods and online services. Paymentwall provides an easy-to-implement checkout for various platforms including Smart TVs, desktops, tablets, and mobile phones. Paymentwall partnered with over 120 localized payment options worldwide including credit and debit cards, mobile payments, eWallets, bank transfers and prepaid cards to reach users in more than 200 countries. Paymentwall is headquartered in San Francisco, USA, with local offices in Amsterdam, Berlin, Kyiv, Beijing, Manila, Las Vegas and Sao Paulo.
If you have any questions about this position, please contact our Recruiting team at email@example.com and include in the subject line of your email: LV - Accounts Receivable Rockstar.
Please submit resume through our site: https://www.paymentwall.com/en/jobs/apply/vacancy/accounts-receivable-rockstar-las-vegas/102apply now