Accounting Manager Las Vegas
Accounting Manager Las Vegas
In this role, you will be managing Paymentwall's complex, international general accounting processes and leading the accounting team. The role requires flexibility yet rigorous attention to detail, and also great communication skills in order to manage various accounting and tax projects. You will be responsible for millions of monthly transactions happening in many different currencies around the world while working in a highly entrepreneurial, international and diverse work environment in the fast moving global online payments industry.
- Manage all aspects of day-to-day accounting and operations such as A/R, A/P, month-end, quarterly, and year-end closes.
- Spearhead SAP implementation.
- Maintain general ledger by reconciling subsidiary accounts and journal entries.
- Prepare trial balance and manage the financial reporting process.
- Provide guidance to accounting staff on processes and procedures. Coordinate accounting processes across our global offices. Implement internal controls when needed.
- Update and create new policies to manage cost efficiency of the company and reduce waste across offices; oversee the tracking and categorization of intercompany expenses.
- Prepare documentation for corporate, state, and local tax returns.
- Manage payroll and payroll tax issues.
- Further develop our budgeting and financial analysis areas.
- 3-5 years of public experience with CPA license preferred. Experience managing accountants required.
- Knowledge and experience transitioning from cash-based to accrual-based accounting.
- Experience with audit process and preparation of financial statements.
- Experience preferably working with an early-stage company.
- Strong understanding of GAAP.
- Strong command and understanding of an ERP accounting system, preferably SAP.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Willingness to work with highly international and diverse colleagues across five global offices.
- Able to adapt to an ever-changing entrepreneurial and fast moving environment.
- University bachelor or above is required
WHO SHOULD APPLY
- Candidates those who experience and profile match the job description.
- Proactive, goal-oriented individuals who take pride in what they do and in successfully completing their tasks.
- Candidates with good international exposure.
- Candidates with an interest in the payments industry, gaming, dating and internet culture.
- Candidates with unlimited energy who want to contribute to the success of Paymentwall in a global payments platform.
- Candidates should be available exclusively, full-time and able to start as soon as possible.
Paymentwall Inc. is a global distribution platform for a wide range of digital goods and online services. Paymentwall provides an easy-to-implement checkout for various platforms including Smart TVs, desktops, tablets, and mobile phones. Paymentwall partnered with over 120 localized payment options worldwide including credit and debit cards, mobile payments, eWallets, bank transfers and prepaid cards to reach users in more than 200 countries. Paymentwall is headquartered in San Francisco, USA, with local offices in Amsterdam, Berlin, Kyiv, Beijing, Manila, Las Vegas and Sao Paulo.
If you have any questions about this position, please contact our Recruiting team at email@example.com and include in the subject line of your email: LV - Accounting Manager / Senior Accountant
Please submit resume through our site: https://www.paymentwall.com/en/jobs/apply/vacancy/accounting-manager-las-vegas/156apply now