Social Media Marketing - Intern
The purpose of this role is to assist with the design and implementation of PR, communication and events strategy for Paymentwall with a specific focus on positioning the company to the various media groups, with a focus on tech and payment industry press. Ideal candidate is friendly, personable individual with unlimited creativity to develop and drive Paymentwall’s business. This role is based in the Paymentwall HQ in San Francisco but you will be working closely with the Marketing team based in our global offices: Berlin, Istanbul, Kiev, Amsterdam, and Manila.
- Plan, coordinate and execute the PR and communications activities for Paymentwall.
- Establish strong relationships with key journalists and media groups.
- Plan and produce press releases, commentaries and articles.
- Coordinate and manage the events strategy (incl. event sponsorship and participation).
- Assist with proofreading and editing of all external communications tools.
- Produce content for speaking opportunities.
- Use available social media to best promote our brands around the world.
- Bachelor degree in Media Communication, Journalism, Marketing, English, or relevant field.
- Excellent attention to detail, excellent analytical and problem solving skills.
- Excellent English written and verbal skills, eloquent and well spoken.
- Positive attitude and the ability to prioritize tasks and manage deadlines.
- Hands on approach to tasks and projects.
- Knowledge of SEO practices is highly favored.
- Proactive, goal-oriented approach to work.
- Understands how to use anlaytics, measuring the succes of postings.
- Has creative ideas to execute and create viral marketing, manage content & engage with our target audience.
- Knows the nuance how to driving traffic, grow conversion & retentions.
- Knowledge of social media tracking tools, plug-ins, & best practices.
- Ideally someone with 2+ years of social media marketing.
- Work with various time zones and deadlines.
- A keen interest in the payments industry, social networks and tech industry and related markets.
WHO SHOULD APPLY
- Those who are team players, hard workers, proactive, goal-oriented individuals who take pride in what they do.
- Those who will go above and beyond their job description to grow Paymentwall.
- Those with an interest in gaming, dating and SaaS industry.
- Those looking to work hard and see the opportunity to be beyond that of a 9 to 5 job.
- Super connectors who live on Facebook, Linkedin, Twitter, Quora, Meetup, Youtube, and other social media outlets.
- Ability to work with a cross-functional and extremely diverse team to drive results.
Competitive paid internship. We cover public transportation to and from the office.
Full time 6 months, with opportunity to hire full time.
Paymentwall is the leading all-in-one global monetization platform for digital goods and services. Paymentwall's fully customizable payment platform is localized in 200+ countries, providing more than 100 popular local payment options including credit and debit cards, bank transfers and direct debit payments, eWallets, prepaid cards, mobile and landline payments, and payment kiosks/terminals. 3-6 months intern, with opportunity to hire regular fulltime
Headquartered in San Francisco, with other offices in Las Vegas, Berlin, Amsterdam, Istanbul, Kiev, Manila, Hanoi, and Beijing. We are growing quickly and opening offices in Sao Paulo, and Moscow.
If you have any questions about this position, please contact our Recruiting team at email@example.com include in the subject line of your email: SF - Social Media Marketing
HOW TO APPLY
Please submit resume through our site: https://www.paymentwall.com/en/jobs/apply/vacancy/marketing-intern/182apply now