For our San Francisco office we are looking to hire an Recruiter to fuel our global growth. In the role as Recruiter you will be responsible for executing on our growth plans, taking ownership of the complete recruitment process by sourcing talented, high potential candidates that possess entrepreneurial skills and a passion for online global payments. We’re are looking to hire an energetic, dynamic and creative individual who is a super connector and who has a great eye to spot quality talent that will contribute to Paymentwall’s long-term success.
- Manage the full recruitment cycle, ensuring a smooth and positive candidate experience,
- Source qualified, talented, and high potential candidates who embody Paymentwall’s entrepreneurial spirit,
- Collaborate with the business development, marketing, finance and support departments and to understand hiring needs and team goals,
- Creating, and publishing job profiles distributing them on social media channels and relevant job boards,
- Organizing and attending recruitment fairs to attract candidates,
- Work closely with the global recruiting team to build efficient and scalable recruiting processes,
- Schedule phone interviews, candidate tests and feedback for applicants,
- Conducting reference checks and other background checks as necessary.
- 2+ years of talent acquisition and direct recruiting experience within a start-up, internet and/or online payments company preferred,
- Self starter who can work well autonomously and possess a “hunter” mindset to establish relationships,
- University bachelors or above is required
- Excellent knowledge of sourcing and recruitment techniques including social media,
- Effectively manage multiple searches and assignments for candidates in different fields
- Excellent verbal and creative written communication skills,
- Ability to collaborate and work effectively in partnership with others,
- Strong customer service orientation, polite friendly and commercial,
- Results-driven and action oriented individual who is business savvy and entrepreneurial,
- Able to make sound and timely decisions in an ambiguous, fast-paced environment.
- Bachelor degree required preferably with a commercial or HR focus
Who Should Apply
- Proactive, team player, smart worker, goal-oriented individuals who take pride in what they do.
- Entrepreneurial and curious with a commercial mindset.
- Super connectors who live on Facebook, Linkedin, Twitter and other social media outlets.
- Must have interest in the Tech and Payments industry and love the adrenaline of the startup culture and community
- Those who appreciate the gaming, dating, and SaaS industry.
- Looking to work hard and see the opportunity to be beyond that of a 9 to 5 job.
- Those who are willing to meet challenges and go above and beyond their job description to help grow Paymentwall.
- Candidates should be available full-time and able to start as soon as possible.
Paymentwall Inc. is a global distribution platform for a wide range of digital goods and online services. Paymentwall provides an easy-to-implement checkout for various platforms including Smart TVs, desktops, tablets, and mobile phones. Paymentwall partnered with over 120 localized payment options worldwide including credit and debit cards, mobile payments, eWallets, bank transfers and prepaid cards to reach users in more than 200 countries. Headquartered in San Francisco, with local offices in Las Vegas, Berlin, Amsterdam, Istanbul, Kiev, Hanoi, Beijing, and Manila. We are growing quickly and opening offices in Sao Paulo, and Moscow.
If you have any questions about this position, please contact our Recruiting team at email@example.com and include in the subject line of your email: SF - Recruiter