In this role, you will be instrumental in handling the Paymentwall's accounting functions, controlling Paymentwall’s payout process to the merchants around the world. We are looking for a confident, analytical, timely, organized, inquisitive, smart and creative individual who is able to operate independently as well as internationally. A combination of analytical skills, accounting skills, diligence, dedication, great interpersonal skills and charm is necessary for success.
· Manage a high-volume of payments to companies all over the world with an extrem high degree of accuracy.
· Run reports, analyze and interpret data, verify numbers.
· Perform analysis and make data driven decisions on the strategies applicable to the merchants.
· Provide assistance to merchants on the payout related questions.
· Perform money collection analysis by working closely with Accounts Receivable team.
· Create a solid understanding in all aspects of the product: billing, risk mitigation, accounting.
· Diagnose, improve and fix any issues with our current payout processes.
· Must have experience making independent, complex decisions and have the ability to thrive in a complex environment.
· Advanced Microsoft Excel skills
· Advanced level of understanding on SQRL.
· Ability to prioritize duties effectively and demonstrate the flexibility needed to meet the various administrative and clerical needs.
· Have strong interpersonal skills with the ability to effectively interact with all levels and departments throughout the organization.
· Must be able to predict the outcome and plan for it as well as anticipating problems/obstacles with the intent to find possible solutions to solve them.
· Knowledge of mathematical statistics.
· Experience in handling and analyzing large amounts of data.
· Confident, fun, friendly, and most importantly organized.
· Detail oriented, positive attitude, and the ability to prioritize tasks to fit deadlines.
· Have excellent intercultural competences and experience working with a diverse team.
· Curious minded, asks questions, connects information and use the knowledge gained to improve workflow.
· Ability to speak another language is a plus.
WHO SHOULD APPLY:
· Those whose are proactive, goal oriented individuals who take pride in what they do.
· Those with an interest in gaming, dating and internet culture.
· Those with endless energy that can channel that energy into innovation and creativity to help grow Paymentwall.
· Those with an understanding of different cultures around the world, who are always hungry to learn more.
WHAT WE OFFER:
· Competitive compensation.
· Unlimited growth potential.
· Centrally located office in San Francisco.
· Stocked kitchen with snacks and beverages.
· Healthy meals prepared by our company chef.
· Discounted daily parking near the office.
· Public transportation benefit that covers Caltrain, BART, Muni and other work travel.
· Group healthcare policy coverage following the 90-day probationary period.
Paymentwall is the leading all-in-one global monetization platform for digital goods and services. Paymentwall's fully customizable payment platform is localized in 200+ countries, providing more than 100 popular local payment options including credit and debit cards, bank transfers and direct debit payments, eWallets, prepaid cards, mobile and landline payments, and payment kiosks/terminals. Paymentwall is headquartered in San Francisco, with offices in Las Vegas, Berlin, Amsterdam, Istanbul, Kiev, Manila, Hanoi, and Beijing. We are growing quickly with plans to open offices in São Paulo and Moscow.
If you have any questions about this position, please contact our Recruiting team at email@example.com and include in the subject line of your email: SF - Payouts Manager