Payments System Business Development Associate
The Payments Systems Business Development Associate position for our B2B sales team has been created because of a new and exciting sales channel at Paymentwall. As a Payments System Business Development Associate B2B, you will be the first to head the dynamic and driven team focused on B2B Sales. Not only will you get the opportunity to work in a high-speed, innovative, exciting and successful startup, but you will also get a launch pad that can take your career to the next level by proving your entrepreneurial and leadership skills.
- Develop new business in the B2B market by actively identifying prospective businesses, understanding their business models, and analyzing needs for specific monetization services.
- Actively and successfully managing the sales process: from lead generation to signing agreements, negotiations, closing deals, and assisting the account management team.
- Keeping updated on market trends in your specific B2B verticals and issues affecting the payments industry as well as collecting competitor intelligence.
- Present Paymentwall to potential clients through direct communication, face-to-face meetings, networking events, calls, and emails.
- Representing Paymentwall at B2B industry events and tradeshows with the intention of gaining new business leads and contacts.
- Create and be accountable for all client proposals, contracts, and any further documentation.
- Effectively interact with other departments such as the technical integration and account management teams when necessary in order to ensure excellent customer satisfaction.
- Partake in ad hoc marketing activities in order to increase Paymentwall's visibility in current and expanding markets.
- Take initiative and strive to make a noticeable contribution to the company, especially in the new B2B sales division.
- 2 years minimum experience in a B2B Sales role prospecting tech and software companies.
- Bachelors degree in Business, Management, Marketing or similar.
- Excellent written and verbal English communication skills.
- Valid and clean drivers license.
- Sound technical knowledge and the ability to have serious conversations about technical subjects.
- Business Savvy - you are confident and professional when it comes to understanding different business models and business needs.
- Good leadership skills - you are a self-starter who can work independently to reach targets.
- Detail oriented, with a positive attitude and an incredible drive to succeed.
- Good time management skills and ability to prioritize tasks to fit deadlines.
- Ability to work with cross-functional teams in order to improve product offerings and drive results.
WHO SHOULD APPLY
- Proactive, goal-oriented individuals who take pride in what they do and accomplishing their tasks.
Interested in the Tech and Payments industry and love the adrenaline of the startup community and its culture worldwide.
Interested in the dating, gaming, and digital space industry.
Looking to work hard and see the opportunity to be beyond that of a 9 to 5 job
- Entrepreneurial and curious with a commercial mindset.
- Super connectors who live on Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter and other social media outlets.
- Must have interest in the tech, payments and SAAS industry.
- Candidates should be available full-time and be able to start as soon as possible.
Paymentwall is the leading all-in-one global monetization platform for digital goods and services.
Paymentwall's fully customizable payment platform is localized in 200+ countries, providing more than 100 popular local payment options including credit and debit cards, bank transfers and direct debit payments, eWallets, prepaid cards, mobile and landline payments, and payment kiosks/terminals.
Headquartered in San Francisco, with other offices in Las Vegas, Berlin, Amsterdam, Istanbul, Kiev, , Manila, Hanoi, and Beijing. We are growing quickly and opening offices in Sao Paulo, and Moscow.
If you have any questions about this position, please contact our Recruiting team at email@example.com and include in the subject line of your email: SF - Payments System BizDev Assoc.
Please submit resume through our site: https://www.paymentwall.com/en/jobs/apply/vacancy/payments-system-business-development-associate/85apply now