Human Resources Specialist
Our San Francisco office is looking to hire a Human Resources Specialist who will be able to support our global growth. This role will be responsible for the development, implementation and administration of Human Resources programs, policies, processes and procedures. The successful candidate will work closely with other HR Representatives in our global offices as well as with the Operations and Management team in developing a successful human resource support operation. While confidentiality and professionalism are key to handle matters in this role, we are also looking to hire an energetic, dynamic and organized individual who is able to provide support to various HR and recruitment programs within the organization.
- Perform Human Resources management, personnel, or payroll administration activities involving responsibility for the interpretation and application of rules, laws and policies.
- Aid management regarding the different phases of employees including assistance in the recruiting, hiring, compensation, and performance and termination process.
- Plan and facilitate new employee onboarding and orientation.
- Facilitation of training programs.
- Partner with management and employees to improve work relationships, build morale and increase productivity and retention. Maintain and foster a positive working environment with and among employees and managers.
- Actively participate in developing new policies, programs or tools for the growth and development of the company.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- 2+ years of experience in Human Resources role preferably within a start-up, Internet and/or payments company.
- Comprehensive understanding of Human Resource concepts, including benefits. policies/guidelines, payroll process, current job openings, etc.
- Excellent verbal and creative written communication skills
- Ability to collaborate and work effectively in partnership with others.
- Strong customer service orientation, polite, friendly, and social.
- Results-driven and action oriented individual who is business savvy and entrepreneurial.
- Able to make sound and timely decisions in an ambiguous, fast-paced environment.
- Bachelors Degree is required preferably with a focus in Human Resources.
Who Should Apply:
- Proactive, goal oriented individuals who take pride in their accomplishments, time management, organization, and interpersonal skills.
- Self starters who have a great attention to detail and a willingness to learn new subjects.
- Entrepreneurial types who have a curious and commercial mindset.
- Those who are upbeat, friendly, and positive, with the ability to effectively interact with all levels and departments throughout the organization.
- Those interested in the dating, gaming, digital, tech or payments industries and love the adrenaline of the startup community and its culture.
- Those who do not mind working hard and see the opportunity to be beyond that of a 9-to-5 job.
- Those who are flexible to work with our global offices in different time zones.
- Those who are well traveled with an understanding of different cultures around the world, who are always hungry to learn more.
What We Offer:
- Competitive compensation.
- Unlimited growth potential.
- Centrally located office in San Francisco.
- Stocked kitchen with snacks and beverages.
- Healthy meals prepared by our company chef.
- Discounted daily parking near the office.
- Public transportation benefit that covers Caltrain, BART, Muni and other work travel.
- Group healthcare policy coverage following the 90-day probationary period.
Paymentwall is the leading all-in-one global monetization platform for digital goods and services. Paymentwall's fully customizable payment platform is localized in 200+ countries, providing more than 100 popular local payment options including credit and debit cards, bank transfers and direct debit payments, eWallets, prepaid cards, mobile and landline payments, and payment kiosks/terminals. Paymentwall is headquartered in San Francisco, with offices in Las Vegas, Berlin, Amsterdam, Istanbul, Kiev, Manila, Hanoi, and Beijing. We are growing quickly with plans to open offices in São Paulo and Moscow.
If you have any questions about this position, please contact our Recruiting team at firstname.lastname@example.org and include in the subject line of your email: SF - Human Resources Specialist.apply now