As the Compliance analyst with Paymentwall, you will have the opportunity to drive the growth of Paymentwall and effectively manage risks to the organization. You will be responsible for developing, implementing and administering of all aspects related to the Paymentwall’s compliance program. In this role, you will be instrumental in ensuring business and regulations are being followed and are upheld. The ideal candidate is someone highly motivated and a self starter who has international exposure. Who is smart, proactive, with a positive attitude and a real team player.
- Identify and measure the AML (Anti-money laundering) and risks associated with products and services offered and assist with the development of policies, procedures, systems, controls and training to address those risks.
- Maintain compliance programs for Paymentwall, encompassing all business lines and legal entities for which corporate compliance is responsible for day-to-day operations.
- Solid understanding of products, services, customers and entities, and geographic locations, and the potential money laundering and terrorist financing risks associated with those activities.
- Responsible for regular reporting to various Financial Institutions (FI’s) on compliance.
- Ensure company meets KYC in regional jurisdictions where the company operates and services are provided.
- Provide periodic updates and reporting to the executive management, and external audit organizations.
- Assist international team and managers with ensuring departmental procedures are current and in compliance with regulatory/agency requirements and company policy.
- Coordinate all internal and external examinations of company activities.
- Assist with the preparation of audit and examination responses, including monitoring the completion of management commitments/corrective action.
- Monitor industry developments and maintain advanced knowledge of new and amended laws and regulations impacting operations.
- Around 3 years of related experience.
- Bachelor in related discipline and equivalent proven experience.
- Experience in the payments industry strongly prefered.
- Working knowledge of internal and external compliance related rules, regulations and policies related to the payments industry.
- Experience reviewing contracts, permits, licences and record keeping.
- Capability to collaborate, exchange information and gain mutual support.
- Excellent English language oral and written communication skills Dutch is highly prefered.
- Ability to build and maintain efficient relations is essential.
- Ability to provide functional and directional guidance to staff and recommend policy or strategic direction changes to management.
- Ability to execute or supervise the execution of processes.
WHO SHOULD APPLY
- Candidates those who experience and profile match the job description.
- Proactive, goal-oriented individuals who take pride in what they do and in successfully completing their tasks.
- Candidates with good international exposure and can work independently as well as in a team.
- Candidates with an interest in the payments industry, gaming, dating and internet culture.
- Candidates with unlimited energy who want to contribute to the success of Paymentwall.
- Candidates should be available full-time and able to start as soon as possible.
Paymentwall, Inc. is the leading global monetization platform for games, dating sites and SaaS companies. Started in 2010, Paymentwall has over 100 payment options integrated in its platform allowing any developer selling digital goods or services to monetize in 200+ countries with just one API. Along with featuring a number of payment options, Paymentwall also provides fraud management, customer support, optimization andreporting functionality. Paymentwall is headquartered in San Francisco with offices in Kiev, Istanbul, Las Vegas Berlin and Manila and soon to be in Russia, Brazil and Amsterdam.
If you have any questions about this position, please contact our Recruiting team at firstname.lastname@example.org and include: Question - Compliance Officer - San Francisco in the subject line of your email.apply now