Business Development Intern - Spanish Speaker ( LATAM )
In this role, you will be instrumental in identifying advertising, business development and partnership opportunities in the respective market. You will participate in Marketing and Brand awareness efforts in the local markets. The position is fun for people who love international culture and connecting with people from around the world. This will require working flexibly during the day, including off-hours to match the respective market's time zones for meetings.
You will work with both our teams in San Francisco and Kiev to coordinate around the clock processes. We are looking for someone who is proactive, with positive attitude and who is a team player.
- Identify, contact and develop possible prospects in order to create new advertising relationships and continuously close new accounts.
- Identify and contact companies that can utilize our payment solutions and create awareness for our payment and advertising platform by attending events, meeting clients in your market.
- Develop and deliver compelling sales messages, proposals and presentations, gather market data and requirements to improve our product via the product team.
- Maintain a keen understanding of the latest technology, market conditions, competitive activities and industry trends.
- Graduated with a degree with a background in Business Management, Advertising, Marketing or other related field.
- Previous experience in sales required.
- Effective negotiation and closing skills.
- Fluent Spanish speaker required, Portuguese is advantageous
WHO SHOULD APPLY
- Those whose experience and profile match the job description.
- Those whose are proactive, goal oriented individuals who take pride in what they do.
- Those with an interest in gaming, dating and internet industry.
- Looking to work hard and see the opportunity to be beyond that of a 9 to 5 job
- Those interested in the Tech and Payments industry and love the adrenaline of the startup community & culture.
- Those with endless energy that can channel that energy into innovation and creativity to help grow Paymentwall.
- Those with an understanding of different cultures around the world, who are always hungry to learn more.
Competitive paid internship. We cover your public transportation to and from the office.
Full time 6 months, with opportunity to hire full time
Paymentwall is the leading all-in-one global monetization platform for digital goods and services.
Paymentwall's fully customizable payment platform is localized in 200+ countries, providing more than 100 popular local payment options including credit and debit cards, bank transfers and direct debit payments, eWallets, prepaid cards, mobile and landline payments, and payment kiosks/terminals.
Headquartered in San Francisco, with other offices in Las Vegas, Berlin, Amsterdam, Istanbul, Kiev, Manila, Hanoi, and Beijing. We are growing quickly and opening offices in Sao Paulo, and Moscow.
If you have any questions about this position, please contact our Recruiting team at firstname.lastname@example.org and include in the subject line of your email: SF -BizDev LATAM intern.
Please submit resume through our site: https://www.paymentwall.com/en/jobs/apply/vacancy/business-development-intern-native-spanish-speaker-latam/78apply now