Ad Management Associate
The purpose of this role is to manage, input, update and seek out new ad campaigns for our Offerwall solution.
- Actively promote the Offerwall platform to prospective clients by identifying and sourcing high quality leads and reaching out to them via all kind of communication channels.
- Promote Paymentwall's Offerwall platform by attending trade shows and events around the world.
- Optimize and improve the Offerwall platform, identifying ways to improve service, revenue, and efficiency.
- Building and maintaining meaningful relationships with ad agencies and clients from around the world.
- Manage, input, and optimize the global offer inventory on the Offerwall platform.
- Keep up to date and maintain expertise on the virtual currency and payments industries.
- Bachelor degree in business, or related field and at least one year experience working in tech.
- Detail orientated, have great attention to detail, and good data entry skills.
- Self-motivator with excellent time management skills and ability to prioritize tasks and manage deadlines.
- Creative thinker, ability to think laterally and come up with innovative ideas and product improvements to satisfy clients needs.
- Business savvy and entrepreneurial, able to identify and maximize Paymentwall's business.
- Ability to work with a cross-functional and extremely diverse team to drive results.
- A positive can-do attitude willing to take on extra projects and take responsibilities above and beyond expectations.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills, eloquent and be able to conduct serious conversations around technical and legal details.
- The candidate should have basic understanding of how the online advertising industry works and the current trends.
- Those who have an interest in social gaming, dating and Internet industry.
- Those with an understanding of different cultures from around the world and who are always hungry to learn more.
WHO SHOULD APPLY
- Those who experience and profile match the job description.
- Those who are proactive, goal oriented individuals who take pride in what they do.
- Those with an interest in gaming, dating and internet culture.
- Those with endless energy that can channel that energy into innovation and creativity to help grow Paymentwall.
- Those who are willing to meet challenges and go above and beyond their job description to help grow Paymentwall.
- Those with an understanding of different cultures around the world, who are always hungry to learn more.
Tell us your experience with affiliate networks, CPA advertising and your understanding of where you see Offerwall going as a product today.
If you have any questions about this position, please contact our Recruiting team at firstname.lastname@example.org and include in the subject line of your email: SF - CPA Advertising Associate.
Please submit resume through our site: https://www.paymentwall.com/en/jobs/apply/vacancy/ad-management-associate/52apply now