Brazil Business Development Associate
BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT Entry level
Paymentwall Inc. is the leading digital distribution platform helping sites sell digital content in any country. The Business Development Intern will support & be part of a growing team of highly motivated people. As Business Development Intern you are responsible for the generation & development of both inbound & outbound new business opportunities. At Paymentwall you will get an opportunity of working in a high-speed, innovative, exciting & successful startup with amazing colleagues. In addition to this, you will have the opportunity to work on international projects with remote teams from other Paymentwall offices around the globe.
● Develop new business, through actively identifying prospective businesses & understanding their business model & needs for specific monetization services.
● Develop working relationships that turn into revenue, both for the client & Paymentwall.
● Actively & successfully managing the sales process: from lead generation to signing agreements, negotiations, closing deals & assisting the account management team.
● Present Paymentwall to potential clients through direct communication, face-to-face meetings, networking events, phone calls & emails.
● Represent Paymentwall at industry events & trade shows with the intention of gaining new business leads & contacts.
● Create & be accountable for all client proposals, contracts & any further documentation with the assistance of Senior Business Development Associates.
● Effectively interact with other departments including, but not limited to; technical integration & account management teams when necessary.
● Keeping updated on market trends & issues affecting the payments industry as well as collecting competitor intelligence.
● Partake in adhoc marketing activities in order to increase Paymentwall's visibility in current & expanding markets.
● Be able to help close deals.
● Take initiative & strive to make a noticeable contribution to the company.
● You are confident, fun, friendly & most importantly business savvy understanding different business models & business needs.
● Ability to have serious conversations around technical subjects.
● Detail oriented, positive attitude & the ability to prioritize tasks to fit deadlines.
● Have excellent intercultural competences & experience working in diverse teams.
● Ability to work with cross-functional & extremely diverse teams to drive results.
● Strong written & verbal communication skills in both Portuguese and English.
● Graduated with a degree in Business, Advertising, Sales, Marketing, or similar preferred.
WHO SHOULD APPLY
● Proactive, goal-oriented individuals who take pride in what they do & accomplishing their tasks.
● Entrepreneurial & curious with a commercial mindset.
● Super connectors who live on Facebook, Linkedin, Twitter, Meetup & other social media outlets.
● Must have interest in the tech & payments industry & love the adrenaline of the startup community & its culture.
● Appreciates dating, gaming, and digital space industry.
● Those who have trade show / convention knowledge or experience behind the scenes or front of the scene is a huge plus.
● Those looking to work hard and see the opportunity to be beyond that of a 9 to 5 job.
● Those with bottomless energy and can channel those energy to promote Paymentwall.
● Able to communicate and work with different time zones especially with our global offices.
● Candidates should be available for full time employment.
COMPENSATION: Paid (probation period)
DURATION: Full time 6 months probation, with opportunity for a full time position.
If you have any questions about this position, please contact our Recruiting team at email@example.com & include in the subject line: Sao Paulo - Biz Dev.