Brazil Business Development Associate (Spanish Speaker)
BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT entry level (Spanish Speaker)
Paymentwall Inc. is the leading digital distribution platform helping sites sell digital content in any country. The Business Development Intern will support & be part of a growing team of highly motivated people. As Business Development Intern you are responsible for the generation & development of both inbound & outbound new business opportunities. At Paymentwall you will get an opportunity of working in a high-speed, innovative, exciting & successful startup with amazing colleagues. In addition to this, you will have the opportunity to work on international projects with remote teams from other Paymentwall offices around the globe.
● Develop new business, through actively identifying prospective businesses & understanding their business model & needs for specific monetization services.
● Develop working relationships that turn into revenue, both for the client & Paymentwall.
● Actively & successfully managing the sales process: from lead generation to signing agreements, negotiations, closing deals & assisting the account management team.
● Present Paymentwall to potential clients through direct communication, face-to-face meetings, networking events, phone calls & emails.
● Represent Paymentwall at industry events & trade shows with the intention of gaining new business leads & contacts.
● Create & be accountable for all client proposals, contracts & any further documentation with the assistance of Senior Business Development Associates.
● Effectively interact with other departments including, but not limited to; technical integration & account management teams when necessary.
● Keeping updated on market trends & issues affecting the payments industry as well as collecting competitor intelligence.
● Partake in adhoc marketing activities in order to increase Paymentwall's visibility in current & expanding markets.
● Be able to help close deals.
● Take initiative & strive to make a noticeable contribution to the company.
● You are confident, fun, friendly & most importantly business savvy understanding different business models & business needs.
● Ability to have serious conversations around technical subjects.
● Detail oriented, positive attitude & the ability to prioritize tasks to fit deadlines.
● Have excellent intercultural competences & experience working in diverse teams.
● Ability to work with cross-functional & extremely diverse teams to drive results.
● Strong written & verbal communication skills in both Spanish and English.
● Graduated with a degree in Business, Advertising, Sales, Marketing, or similar preferred.
WHO SHOULD APPLY
● Proactive, goal-oriented individuals who take pride in what they do & accomplishing their tasks.
● Entrepreneurial & curious with a commercial mindset.
● Super connectors who live on Facebook, Linkedin, Twitter, Meetup & other social media outlets.
● Must have interest in the tech & payments industry & love the adrenaline of the startup community & its culture.
● Appreciates dating, gaming, and digital space industry.
● Those who have trade show / convention knowledge or experience behind the scenes or front of the scene is a huge plus.
● Those looking to work hard and see the opportunity to be beyond that of a 9 to 5 job.
● Those with bottomless energy and can channel those energy to promote Paymentwall.
● Able to communicate and work with different time zones especially with our global offices.
● Candidates should be available for full-time employment.
COMPENSATION: Paid - probation period
DURATION: Full time 6 months probation, with opportunity for a full time position.
If you have any questions about this position, please contact our Recruiting team at email@example.com & include in the subject line of your email: Sao Paulo- Biz Dev.