Travel and Booking Specialist
Paymentwall Manila is looking to recruit a Travel Booking Specialist to support their Global team in their mission to take over the world. In this role you will provide hassle free and well planned travel arrangements to our globe trotting Marketing and Business Development teams.
- Track industry-related events and conferences and coordinate event schedules with the Marketing and Business Development teams,
- Search for vendors and suppliers of travel arrangements and accommodations,
- Maintain mailing lists as well as assist with mailings and packets, website updating, etc,
- Research future travel arrangements and optimal travel alternatives,
- Confirm availability of bookings plus convey the tentative itinerary to the respective traveler for approval,
- Confirm reservations with the companies, distribute ticket information along with confirmations to travelers,
- Researching cost effective travel bookings and location suitable and quality approved accommodations within a provided travel budget,
- Secure conference tickets for attendees,
- Provide alternative transport options and directions to travelers.
- In possession of a Bachelors degree in Travel and Tourism prefered,
- 2-5 years of experience in the travel Industry or in-house in a similar role,
- MS Office – Word, Excel and PowerPoint – required,
- Significant experience in booking and coordinating with different travel platforms,
- Experience in travel payment methods,
- Extremely outgoing and challenge-oriented and pro-active.
- Detail-oriented and experienced in a multitasking environment,
- Analytical and has good problem-solving skills,
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills,
- Customer-service oriented. Outgoing and solutions-focused.
If you have any questions about this position, please contact our Recruiting team at email@example.com and include: Question- Position- Office- your name in the subject line of your email.apply now