System Administrator (Windows)
In this role as System Administrator you will be responsible for maintaining and growing of the system infrastructure, making sure it fits company’s fast growing goals and needs.
- Manage and deploy Windows Servers in the offices (AD, RDS, SCM etc);
- Manage and deploy workstations (Windows, Mac OS X, Wise stations etc), troubleshoot them and provide support to the users;
- Manage and deploy office network infrastructure;
- Manage and deploy security infrastructure (RFID, biometric systems, cameras);
- Manage server applications;
- Perform security scanning of the office network, assist in various certifications.
- Windows server 2008R2/2012R2 / windows7
- Active directory
- GPO : Group Policy Object
- RDS : remote desktop services
- WDS : Windows Deployment Services
- PKI Public Key Infrastructure (preferred)
- SCCM : System Center Configuration Manager (preferred)
- KMS : Key Management Service (preferred)
- University bachelors or above required
- Competitive compensation depending on experience and skills;
- Financial stability;
- Individual career path;
- Paid vacation;
- Comfortable workplaces with the most up-to-date equipment;
- Our own chef makes delicious breakfast, lunch and dinner for whole team;
- Opportunities for self-improvement: English language, seminars, conferences;
- Convenient office location in the city center;
- High energy, international and innovative team;
- Annual assessments;
- Optional business trips;
- Corporate and social events.
If you have any questions about this position, please contact our Recruiting team at email@example.com and include: Question - System Administrator( Windows) - Manila in the subject line of your email.