Paymentwall is seeking an ambitious, tech-savvy, creative individual to join our global integration team out of our Manila office. The candidate will be working directly with developers and publishers from around the world, helping them integrate our payments products into their games, dating sites, web services and shops.
The ideal candidate will need to be proficient in PHP, MySQL, JaveScript and HTML. The job is not a traditional engineering role and will involve being friendly and outgoing so you can work with our business development team in speaking directly with our partners to help answer their questions and make the integration as seamless as possible.
- Review the technical integration of our business partners and make sure the integration follows all of the necessary guidelines.
- Provide friendly and excellent technical support to our existing partners and assist them with any development related questions they might have and come up with creative solutions to any problems they might encounter.
- Review our partners’ products and come up with the optimal monetization solutions and coordinate the integration process.
- Maintain communication with our partners and keep track of each step of the integration process.
- Analyze and make decisions based on priority, business value and development resources regarding any new features requested by our global partners.
- Implement and create improvements frequested by our partners to best optimize their products.
- Maintain the technical documentation and make sure it is up to date.
- Work closely with our business development team and optimization team to make sure our partners have the best possible experience working with Paymentwall.
- Work flexible hours to coordinate with our global offices in San Francisco, Kiev, Berlin and Istanbul.
- The candidate must be fluent in English, additional languages are a plus.
- The candidate must be tech-savvy to the point of being able to discuss the most intricate technical details, and communicate these details eloquently and professionally to our partners.
- At least 1 year experience working in development.
- Proficiency in OOP, design patterns is a plus.
- University bachelor or above is required
WHO SHOULD APPLY
- Those who experience and profile match the job description.
- Those who are proactive, goal oriented individuals who take pride in what they do.
- Those with an interest in gaming, dating and internet culture.
- Those with endless energy that can channel that energy into innovation and creativity to help grow Paymentwall.
- Those with an understanding of different cultures around the world, who are always hungry to learn more.
If you have any questions about this position, please contact our Recruiting team at firstname.lastname@example.org and include: Question - Integration Specialist - Manila in the subject line of your email.apply now