Customer Support Specialist
At Paymentwall, it’s our business to make sure every customer’s payment experience is exceptional. As Customer Support Specialist, your mission is to nurture positive relationships with our customers from all over the world by resolving their payments-related inquiries within the shortest time possible. You will work cross-functionally with other Paymentwall teams to deliver sustainable and practical win-win solutions to customers, every time.
What you'll do:
- Analyze and investigate end-user issues and concerns using data and tools available;
- Respond, by email, to inbound customer issues on queue while keeping set service levels in check;
- Document case-related information and track progress of escalations made, if any;
- Proactively recommend alternatives to solutions for customer complaints and refer to the appropriate team, if needed;
- Identify gaps in customer support processes and tools, and recommend improvements to take customer/end-user experience to a higher level.
What you'll need to have:
- A Bachelor’s degree, preferably in business, finance, communication or any related discipline
- At least one (1) year experience in providing customer support by phone, email or chat
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills in English
What you'll need to be:
Excellent communicator: You’re esponsive and can write timely, transparent, and personalized correspondence;
Customer-focused: You go the extra mile to promptly resolve customer issues and deliver solutions that turn frustrated customers to delighted customers;
Results-oriented: Your creativity and problem-solving mindset enable you to scale solutions that are tailor-fit to every customer’s needs;
Analytical: You dig deep and do your research to fully understand customer issues before providing the best solutions;
Collaborative: You’re highly engaged and a fantastic team player, always eager to work with others to improve customer experience.