System Administrator Linux
In this role as System Administrator you will be responsible for maintaining and growing of the system infrastructure, making sure it fits company’s fast growing goals and needs.
- Support of high-available server infrastructure.
- Set up new infrastructure layers, based on the needs of company projects.
- Perform maintenance and upgrades of the system components.
- Perform system monitoring.
- Setting up new servers and server applications.
- 5+ years of server administration experience
- BSD, Linux knowledge
- Web server setup (Nginx, Apache)
- Installing different extensions for PHP, Python, Ruby
- Firewall setup (ipfw, iptables, fail2ban, naxsi, mod_security, pfSense)
- NFS, distributed file systems
- HA (Corosync, Pacemaker, Heartbeat, CARP)
- Database setup (MySQL, MariaDB, Percona, Galera Cluster)
- Database proxy (MaxScale, HAProxy, IPVS)
- Monitoring systems (Zabbix, Nagios, collectd, ELK stack)
- Configuration management tools (Chef, Puppet, Ansible)
- Containers (Docker, Core OS)
- pkg, ports
- PCI DSS knowledge is a plus
- University bachelor or above is required
- Competitive compensation depending on experience and skills;
- Financial stability;
- Individual career path;
- Paid vacation;
- Comfortable workplaces with the most up-to-date equipment;
- Convenient office location in the city center;
- High energy, international and innovative team;
- Annual assessments;
- Optional business trips;
- Corporate and social events.
If you have any questions about this position, please contact our Recruiting team at firstname.lastname@example.org and include: Question - System Administrator - Kiev in the subject line of your email.