You will be handling the most interesting and valuable process - technical integration of our monetization platform done by our clients from scratch.
- Provide technical support to new and existing clients.
- Review client's product and come up with optimal monetization solution and its integration plan.
- Follow up with the clients that are in development phase.
- Monitor technical integration of the clients that are in production phase.
- Estimate priority, business value and development effort of new features requested by clients.
- Keep technical documentation up to date.
- Fluent English.
- The candidate must be tech-savvy to the point of being able to discuss the most intricate technical details, and communicate these details eloquently and professionally to our partners.
- University bachelor or above is required
- Competitive compensation depending on experience and skills;
- Financial stability;
- Individual career path;
- Paid vacation;
- Comfortable workplaces with the most up-to-date equipment;
- Convenient office location in the city center;
- High energy, international and innovative team;
- Annual assessments;
- Optional business trips;
- Corporate and social events.
If you have any questions about this position, please contact our Recruiting team at firstname.lastname@example.org and include: Question - Integration Engineer - Kiev in the subject line of your email.apply now