Fraud & Risk Analyst
The purpose of this role is to assist the Fraud & Risk team in their day-to-day operations, to carry out fraud investigation specifically related to the online payments of end users and to detect and prevent fraudulent payment activities.
- Review flagged orders on the internal system;
- Investigating any cases of actual or suspected fraud and noncompliance;
- Monitor and identify patterns within fraudulent activities;
- Evaluate effectiveness of fraud detection systems and strategies.
- Previous experience in an online fraud prevention environment is desirable;
- Knowledge and experience with tools and techniques used to identify and prevent fraud;
- Knowledge of MySQL is a plus;
- University bachelors degree or above is required
- Programming background (PHP) is a plus;
- Strong analytical skills and attention to detail; the ability to spot trends and identify unusual patterns of;
- Proficient English language skills
- This job requires shift work, availability at night and during weekends is expected
- Competitive compensation depending on experience and skills;
- Financial stability;
- Individual career path;
- Paid vacation;
- Comfortable workplaces with the most up-to-date equipment;
- Convenient office location in the city center;
- High energy, international and innovative team;
- Annual assessments;
- Optional business trips;
- Corporate and social events.