Looking to work for a global company that prides itself on doing everything amazing, has offices all over the world, and have a real contribution to a company that is always growing?
As a Compliance manager, you will become part of the ever evolving payment industry. Each day you will be faced with challenging tasks and have to find strategic solutions to bring the company to the next level.
In addition to this, you will have the opportunity to work with Paymentwall’s global office teams.
- Perform background checks of potential merchants with internal compliance tools and external resources to assess merchants compliance with terms of service.
- Proactively contribute to adding new compliance procedures to continually improve internal guidelines to comply with new laws and regulations.
- Identify and measure each merchant's risk including following AML guidelines, understanding the risks with any new merchant and helping develop policies, procedures to prevent and address possible risks.
- Effectively communicate with compliance team about possible issues they see arise from different merchants.
- Perform a full KYC and Sanctions check for each merchant.
- Ability to identify the potential of money laundering and illegal financing risks associated with different products, services, customers and entities.
- Ensure each company meets and continually follows KYC requirements in the location of the company’s location and where services are provided.
- Monitor industry developments and maintain knowledge of new and amended laws and regulations that may impact operations.
- Bachelor in related discipline and compliance experience is a plus.
- Strong analytical skills and attention to detail.
- Experience in the payments industry strongly preferred.
- Working knowledge of internal and external compliance related rules, regulations and policies related to the payments industry.
- Experience reviewing contracts, permits, licences and international law.
- Ability to collaborate, exchange information and gain mutual support.
- Excellent English language (oral and written communication skills).
- Knowledge of MySQL is a plus.
Who should apply
- Someone who is goal oriented and is able to go above and beyond the requirements.
- Fast learning individuals who are able to work in a high speed environment.
- Candidates who can work independently as well as in a team.
- Has an interest in the payments industry as well as gaming, dating and Internet startups.
- Candidates with unlimited energy who want to contribute to the success of Paymentwall.
- Candidates should be available full-time and be able to start as soon as possible.
- Competitive compensation depending on experience and skills.
- Financial stability.
- Individual career path.
- Paid vacation.
- Comfortable workplaces with the most up-to-date equipment.
- Our own chef makes delicious breakfast, lunch and dinner for whole team.
- Opportunities for self-improvement: English language, seminars, conferences.
- Convenient office location in the city center.
- High energy, international and innovative team.
- Annual assessments.
- Optional business trips.
- Corporate and social events.