As a Compliance Specialist, you will become part of the ever evolving payment industry. Each day you will be faced with challenging tasks and have to find strategic solutions to bring the company to the next level.
In addition to this, you will have the opportunity to work with Paymentwall’s global office teams.
What you'll do:
- Perform background checks of potential merchants with internal compliance tools and external resources to assess merchants compliance with terms of service.
- Proactively contribute to adding new compliance procedures to continually improve internal guidelines to comply with new laws and regulations.
- Identify and measure each merchant's risk including following AML guidelines, understanding the risks with any new merchant and helping develop policies, procedures to prevent and address possible risks.
- Effectively communicate with merchant risk, business development team and others about possible issues they see arise from different merchant accounts.
- Perform a full KYC and Sanctions check for each merchant.
- Ability to identify the potential of money laundering and illegal financing risks associated with different products, services, customers and entities.
- Ensure each company meets and continually follows KYC requirements in the location of the company’s location and where services are provided.
- Monitor industry developments and maintain knowledge of new and amended laws and regulations that may impact operations.
What you'll need to have:
- Bachelor in related discipline and compliance experience is a plus.
- Strong analytical skills and attention to detail.
- Experience in the payments industry strongly preferred.
- Working knowledge of internal and external compliance related rules, regulations and policies related to the payments industry.
- Experience reviewing contracts, permits, licences and international law.
- Ability to collaborate, exchange information and gain mutual support.
- Excellent English language (oral and written communication skills).
- Knowledge of MySQL is a plus.
What you'll get:
- Competitive compensation depending on experience and skills.
- Individual career path.
- Paid vacation.
- Comfortable workplaces with the most up-to-date equipment.
- Convenient office location in the city center.
- High energy, international and innovative team.
- Optional business trips.
- Corporate and social events.
Apply via sending your CV in English. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.apply now