The purpose of this role is to carry out the chargeback process related to the online payments. This role involves analysis, development and implementation of strategies to detect, prevent and minimize chargeback activities. Proactively contribute to the identification of system improvements, new strategies and technologies related to the chargeback process. The ideal candidate is a self starter, highly motivated and who has international exposure. Someone smart, proactive, with a positive attitude and a real team player.
- Review, resolve and dispute chargebacks in a timely and accurate manner while maintaining awareness of different payment system requirements and regulations.
- Analyze chargeback input for Paymentwall and our clients.
- Provide support to system functionality, chargeback process and dispute lifecycle.
- Maintain strong professional knowledge of all internal and network processing systems and software.
- 2+ years obligatory experience in chargeback processing within the online payments industry.
- Knowledge of Visa/MasterCard rules and procedures.
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills.
- Professional relationship and communication skills.
- Must possess a high level of computer skills.
- Working knowledge of database software.
- Ability to independently handle a variety of responsibilities simultaneously and be able to prioritize those tasks.
- Must be highly motivated and eager to learn.
- University bachelor or above required
- Competitive compensation depending on experience and skills;
- Financial stability;
- Individual career path;
- Paid vacation;
- Comfortable workplaces with the most up-to-date equipment;
- Our own chef makes delicious breakfast, lunch and dinner for whole team;
- Opportunities for self-improvement: English language, seminars, conferences;
- Convenient office location in the city center;
- High energy, international and innovative team;
- Annual assessments;
- Optional business trips;
- Corporate and social events.