Join a team that continues to connect the world through payments on computers, tablets, mobile phones and televisions. With online payments happening all over the world and on every device, Paymentwall is looking for people with an interest in new and global payment technology and have a competitive drive to succeed in a fast paced environment for a company that continues to develop new and exciting products.
As an account manager, you will have to use your analytical and communication skills by providing personalized professional advice on different payment options to our top clients, from different industries including online gaming, e-learning, dating and SaaS sites. You will become an expert in payment options from all over the world and will use this expertise with clients to help them increase revenue and improve their monetization strategy.
- Work closely with merchants to ensure their account is optimized with the best payment options and price points setup.
- Communicate directly with merchants to help them best utilize different Paymentwall tools, answer any inquiries and support custom requests.
- Collaborate with internal teams including marketing, sales, integration and others to ensure the merchant has all the necessary information.
- Build personal relationships with current merchants to help them reach their monetary goals.
SKILLS & COMPETENCIES REQUIRED
- You are confident, fun, friendly and most importantly business savvy in understanding different business models and business needs.
- Experience in quantitative data analysis is desirable.
- Ability to have serious conversations around technical subjects.
- Detail oriented, positive attitude and the ability to prioritize tasks to fit deadlines.
- Have excellent intercultural competences and experience working in diverse teams.
- Ability to work with cross-functional and extremely diverse teams to drive results.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English. Other languages is a plus.
WHO SHOULD APPLY
- Candidates should be
- Proactive, goal-oriented individuals who take pride in what they do.
- Entrepreneurial and curious with a commercial mindset and analytical background.
- Super connectors who live on Facebook, Linkedin, Twitter and other social media outlets.
- Must have interest in the Tech and Payments industry and love the adrenaline of the startup culture and community in Manila and worldwide.
- Candidates should be available full-time.