Ad Management Associate
The purpose of this role is to manage, input, update and seek out new add campaigns for our Offerwall.com solution. We are looking for a diligent and charismatic person, comfortable communicating with clients on a daily basis and a fast learner. The individual will be expected to contribute to the growth and development of our Offerwall product, and work with our international Offers team in our Berlin,San Francisco, Istanbul and Manila offices from Kiev.
- Actively promote the Offerwall platform to prospective clients by identify and sourcing high quality leads and reach out to them successfully via all kind of communication channels.
- Promote Paymentwall’s Offerwall platform by attending trade shows and events around the world.
- Optimize and improve the Offerwall platform, identifying ways to improve service, revenue and efficiency.
- Building and maintaining meaningful relationships with ad agencies and clients.
- Manage, input, and optimize the global offer inventory on the Offerwall platform.
- Keep up to date and maintain expertise on the virtual currency and payments industries.
- Bachelor degree in business, or related field and at least one year experience working in tech.
- Detail orientated, have great attention to detail and good data entry skills.
- Self-motivator with excellent time management skills and ability to prioritize tasks and manage deadlines.
- Creative thinker, ability to think laterally and come up with innovative ideas and product improvements to satisfy clients needs.
- Business Savvy and entrepreneurial, able to identify and maximize Paymentwall’s business.
- Ability to work with a cross-functional and extremely diverse team to drive results.
- A positive can-do attitude willing to take on extra projects and take responsibilities above and beyond expectations.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills, eloquent and be able to conduct serious conversations around technical and legal details.
Who Should Apply
- Those who are proactive, goal-oriented individuals who take pride in what they do.
- Those with an interest in gaming, dating and Internet culture.
- Super connectors who live on Facebook, Linkedin, Twitter and other social media outlets.
- Those with endless energy that can channel that energy into innovation and creativity to help grow Paymentwall.
- Those with an understanding of different cultures around the world, who are always hungry to learn more.
- Competitive compensation depending on experience and skills
- Financial stability
- Individual career path
- Paid vacation
- Comfortable workplaces with the most up-to-date equipment
- High energy, international and innovative team
If you have any questions about this position, please contact our Recruiting team at email@example.com include: Question - CPA Advertising Associate - Kiev in the subject line of your email.
To be considered for the position, please tell us your experience with affiliate networks, CPA advertising and your understanding of where you see Offerwall going as a product today.apply now