Payment Systems - Trainee
We are hiring a trainee to work out of our Istanbul Office. In your role as Trainee, you will be reporting to the Product Manager and you will be instrumental in growing our Turkey-specific product in particular SanalPara. You will be trained to identify, create and manage new products and partnerships. As well as coordinate with the Business Development team, stay up to date with regulations and emerging technologies. For this position we are looking for an intelligent, detail oriented person who has a strong interest in different culture and enjoys connecting with people around the world. The position will require willingness to work flexible hours, involving very early morning or very late evening meetings to coordinate with our teams in San Francisco, Berlin, Kiev and Manila from our very cool Istanbul office overlooking Taksim Square.
- Identify and contact companies that can utilize our payment solutions.
- Create awareness for our payments platform.
- Work closely with the development team in Kiev to identify problems and make necessary improvements.
- Develop and deliver compelling sales pitches, proposals and presentations.
- Maintain a keen interest and understanding of the latest technology, market developments and industry trends.
- Fluent in Turkish and English, additional languages are a plus.
- Analyzing potential partner relationships for our products.
- Ability to form and maintain strong relationship with clients and potential clients.
- Specifying market requirements for current and future products by conducting market research.
- Effective negotiation and commercial skills.
- A positive attitude and perseverance are essential.
- Excellent communication skills on all levels.
- University bachelor or above is required
WHO SHOULD APPLY
- Students in their last year of studies or new college graduates.
- Those who have a proactive approach to work and who take pride in what they do.
- Those with a large appetite for knowledge with a keen interest in gaming, dating and Internet culture.
- Those who are able to adapt quickly to different situations.
- Those who are flexible and hardworking in order to coordinate with our global offices.
- Those with an outgoing, positive attitude with strong communication skills.
If you have any questions about this position, please contact our Recruiting team at firstname.lastname@example.org and include: Question - Payment Systems - Trainee - Istanbul in the subject line of your email.apply now