We are looking for a high quality, ambitious, proactive recent college grad who will assist our marketing and development efforts. You will manage Paymentwall's Turkish marketing efforts both online and offline. We are looking for highly energetic, fun, high quality, eloquent candidates. You have to be willing to learn a lot, work long hours and develop lasting relationships in a high quality manner and grow yourself and with the team.
We need someone who can contribute to big picture decisions as well as pay attention to all the important details. This individual should have an interest in international payments and virtual currency, and live on the pulse of the tech world. An individual who is excited to work in a fast-paced silicon valley start up environment but in our office on Taksim square.
- Coordinate all PR activities.
- Serve as an advocate for Paymentwall's SanalPara platform, attending trade shows and events.
- Organize events and parties for potential clients and the tech community.
- Create marketing materials for promoting the SanalPara brand.
- Promote Paymentwall and SanalPara Platforms online, on Facebook and Twitter.
- Write press releases, and coordinate publishing of articles in magazines and on blogs.
- Participate in international fairs and events, promote Paymentwall and Sanalpara.
- Build good working relationships with bloggers, journalists and website editors.
- Keep up to date and maintain expertise on the virtual currency and payments industries.
- At least one or two years experience working in related fields.
- You are fun, friendly yet business savvy - this individual needs to be eloquent and be able to conduct serious conversations around technical and legal details.
- Ability to work with a cross-functional and extremely diverse team to drive results.
- Most importantly you need to have great attention to detail, positive attitude and the ability to prioritize tasks and manage deadlines.
- Assist with other projects when required.
- University bachelor or above is required
WHO SHOULD APPLY
- Those who are proactive, goal oriented individuals who take pride in what they do.
- Those with an interest in gaming, dating and Internet culture.
- Super connectors who live on Facebook, Linkedin, Twitter and other social media outlets.
- Those with endless energy that can channel that energy into innovation and creativity to help grow Paymentwall.
- Those with an understanding of different cultures around the world, who are always hungry to learn more.
If you have any questions about this position, please contact our Recruiting team at firstname.lastname@example.org and include: Question - Marketing Associate - Istanbul in the subject line of your email.