We are looking to hire a Recruiter who can help us boost our global growth. In the role, you will contribute to the execution of our growth plans, as well as help out in strengthening our process through sourcing talented, high potential candidates that possess entrepreneurial skills and a passion for online global payments. We are looking to hire an energetic, dynamic and creative individual who is able to maximize connections and has the keen sense to spot high quality candidates that will eventually to contribute to Paymentwall’s long-term success.
- Contribute to the recruitment cycle and ensure a smooth and positive candidate experience.
- Source and parse qualified, talented, and high potential candidates who embody Paymentwall’s entrepreneurial spirit through different resources such as job boards, LinkedIn, alumni associations, and other means.
- Schedule phone interviews, candidate tests and feedback for applicants.
- Conduct reference checks and other background checks as necessary.
- Help out in organizing and attending recruitment fairs to attract candidates.
- Collaborate with the different teams within the company such as business development, marketing, finance and support departments and to understand hiring needs and team goals.
- Contribute in creating, and publishing job profiles distributing them on social media channels and relevant job boards.
- Work closely with Manila HR as well as global recruiting team to build efficient and scalable recruiting processes.
- 2 years+ of talent acquisition and direct recruiting experience within a start-up, internet and/or online payments company preferred.
- Self starter who can work well autonomously and possess a “hunter” mindset to establish relationships.
- Excellent knowledge of sourcing and recruitment techniques including social media.
- Effectively manage multiple searches and assignments for candidates in different fields
- Excellent verbal and creative written communication skills.
- Ability to collaborate and work effectively in partnership with others.
- Strong customer service orientation, polite friendly and commercial.
- Results-driven and action oriented individual who is business savvy and entrepreneurial.
- Able to make sound and timely decisions in an ambiguous, fast-paced environment.
- Bachelor’s degree required.
- Fluent English.
- Competitive compensation depending on experience and skills
- Bao Minh goodcare Insurance (gold card)
- Comfortable workplaces with the most up-to-date equipment
- Our own chief makes delicious breakfast, lunch and dinner for whole team
- Convenient office location next to the beautiful West Lake
- High energy, international and innovative team
- Financial stability
- Individual career path
- Paid vacation
- Hiring bonus system (inbounce/outbounce)
WHO SHOULD APPLY
Candidates should be:
- Proactive, goal-oriented individuals who take pride in what they do.
- Entrepreneurial and curious with a commercial mindset.
- Super connectors who live on Facebook, Linkedin, Twitter and other social media outlets.
- Must have interest in the Tech and Payments industry and love the adrenaline of the startup culture and community
- Candidates should be available full-time and able to start as soon as possible.