Integrations Engineer - Mobiamo
For our Vietnam office Paymentwall is looking to build a new team of skilled and geeky developers to complete and work alongside the Kiev office to create groundbreaking Payment Products.
- Provide technical support to new and existing Mobiamo clients.
- Review client's product and create an optimal monetization solution as well as its integration plan.
- Follow up and communicate progress with clients that are in the development phase.
- Monitor technical integration of clients that are in the production phases.
- Estimate priority, business value and development effort of new features requested by clients.
- Work together with Business Development and Optimization teams for customizations.
- Present demos to clients during meetings and conference calls.
- Represent Paymentwall and the Mobiamo product at industry events, conferences and trade fairs.
- Keep technical documentation up to date.
- The candidate must be tech-savvy to the point of being able to discuss the most intricate technical details, and communicate these details eloquently and professionally to our partners.
- Computer science background degree required.
- Experience in mobile carrier billing / in-app purchases is an advantage.
- Excellent communication skills and proficient in English and one more language.
- Must be friendly, social, presentable, and professional.
- Able to commit full time and start ASAP and open to working flexible hours.
- Competitive compensation
- Great growth potential
- Work with professional young team
- We are a high energy startup and you will have huge impact in our business and growth
HOW TO APPLY
If you have any questions about this position, please email our Recruiting team at firstname.lastname@example.org and include in the subject line of your email: Vietnam - Intergrations Engineer Mobiamo - Questionapply now