Business Development Manager
Business Development Manager
For our new office in Hanoi, Paymentwall is looking to hire a Business Development Manager to be part of our expanding sales team responsible for helping Paymentwall grow its market share all over the world. As the Business Development Manager, you will be responsible for identifying business opportunities, recruiting, training and developing a highly effective driven and enthusiastic business development team of lead generation professionals.
The ideal candidate will have a proven track record in successful management, building and motivating an effective sales teams, defining and establishing long-term team goals and strategies for your team ensuring individual and company targets are met.
- Recruit, train, coach and manage a team of effective Business Development Representatives.
- Successfully manage and identify improvements to make the team more efficient and productive.
- Develop and define long term goals of the business development team collaboratively.
- Develop the strengths and skills of each team member while also teaching them about Paymentwall’s products knowledge and the overall payments industry.
- Regularly report on team and individual results.
- Work closely with Marketing to develop successful lead generation campaigns to help quantify ROI.
- Motivate team members through creative incentives.
Skills & Competencies Required:
- 4+ years of Business Development experience preferable within the Software Sales or online payments industry.
- 2+ years of managing and coaching multicultural sales team successfully.
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited University.
- Proven track record of being able to successfully complete a full sales cycle.
- You are confident, fun, friendly and most importantly business savvy by being able to understand different business models and needs.
- Ability to have serious conversations around technical subjects.
- Have excellent business etiquette and follow up procedures.
- Detail oriented, positive attitude and the ability to prioritize tasks to fit deadlines.
- Have excellent intercultural competences and experience working in diverse teams.
- Ability to work with cross-functional and extremely diverse teams to drive results.
- Take initiative and strive to make a noticeable contribution to the company.
Who Should Apply
- Proactive, goal-oriented individuals and self starter who takes pride in what they do.
- Entrepreneurial and curious with a commercial mindset.
- Super connectors who live on Facebook, Linkedin, Twitter and other social media outlets.
- Must have interest in the Tech and Payments industry and love the adrenaline of the Startup culture and community in Hanoi and world wide.
- Those looking to work hard and see the opportunity to be beyond that of a 9 to 5 job.
- Those with a travel experience and understanding of cultural differences around the world.
- Candidates should be available for full-time employment.
If you have any questions about this position or want to apply, please contact our Recruiting team at email@example.com and include in the subject line: Hanoi - BizDev Manager.apply now