Sales Engineer Assistant
You will be handling the most interesting and valuable process - technical integration of our monetization platform done by our clients from scratch.
- Provide technical support to new and existing clients.
- Review client's product and come up with optimal monetization solution and its integration plan.
- Follow up with the clients that are in development phase.
- Monitor technical integration of the clients that are in production phase.
- Estimate priority, business value and development effort of new features requested by clients.
- Keep technical documentation up to date.
- The candidate must be tech-savvy to the point of being able to discuss the
- most intricate technical details, and communicate these details
- eloquently and professionally to our partners.
- Excellent and proficient with one or more languages.
- Computer science background degree required.
- Must be friendly, social, presentable, and professional.
- Must enjoy attending events.
- Must present demos to clients during meetings & around the clock conference calls.
- Able to commit full time and start asap.
- Competitive salary.
- Great growth potential.
- Centrally located office in Berlin.
- We are a high energy startup and you will have huge impact on our business and growth.
- Type: Regular, full time
If you have any questions about this position, please email our Recruiting team and include in the subject line: Berlin - Integration Assistant.apply now