Operations Project Manager English
Join a team that continues to connect the world through payments on computers, tablets, mobile phones and any other device digital content is on. With online payments happening all over the world and on every device, Paymentwall is looking for an Operations Project Manager to help run the European operations.
By being a part of the ever evolving industry, you will be faced with different tasks and challenges every day and it will be up to you to find creative solutions to bring the company to the next level. See if you have what it takes.
Create and implement processes to improve the operations in the Amsterdam, Berlin and Istanbul offices.
Ability to lead office operations by arranging team meetings, setup payroll, accounting support and more.
Coordinate detailed travel plans for colleagues traveling anywhere in the world which include booking hotels, flights and more along with creating Visa letters.
Maintain office appearance and inventory of supplies in office
Willing to respond to emergency group needs at off-hours
Help settle invoices sent to different offices and work with HQ to pay all invoices on time.
Keep global colleagues informed of all office events, holidays and happenings.
Provide support to office staff by mentoring, coaching, motivating and disciplining employees along with giving feedback to all employees.
Ability to help with marketing and other teams on a need by need basis.
Coordinate with outside vendors that provide services to Paymentwall’s operations.
Skill and Competencies Required:
- Great attention to detail.
- 1-2 years office management and administrative experience.
- University bachelors or above is required
- Experience in recruitment and HR is highly desired.
- Excellent time management and organizational skills.
- Ability work with a cross functional and extremely diverse team.
- Desire to assist others and take on additional responsibilities to help Paymentwall grow.
- Have strong interpersonal skills with the ability to effectively interact with all levels and departments throughout the organization.
- Experience in events/meeting planning.
- Must be able to predict the outcome and plan all possible problems/obstacles with the intent to find possible solutions to solve them.
WHO SHOULD APPLY
Candidates are in these category:
Has unlimited energy and uses that energy to proactively improve Paymentwall’s services, products and operations.
Super connectors who live on Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter and other social media efforts.
Must have an interest in the tech and payments industry and enjoy the adrenaline of the Startup culture and community in Europe.
Looks to work hard and see the opportunity to be beyond that of a 9 to 5 job.
Available full-time and start as soon as possible.
Fluency in at least a second language is a plus.
Have travel experience and understand cultural practices around the world is a plus.
TYPE: Regular, Full-time
If you have any questions about this position, please email our Recruiting team at firstname.lastname@example.org and include in the subject line of your email: Berlin - Operations Project Manager.
Please submit your resume through our site: www.paymentwall.com