Business Development Associate - Scandinavia English
Paymentwall is the leading digital distriburion platform helping sites sell digital content in any country. The Business Development Associate will be part of a growing team of highly motivated people. As Business Development Associate you are responsible for the generation and development of both inbound and outbound new business opportunities particularly in Scandinavia. At Paymentwall you will get an opportunity of working in a high-speed, innovative, exciting and successful startup with amazing colleagues. In addition to this, you will have the opportunity to work on international projects with remote teams from other Paymentwall offices around the globe.
- Develop new business, through actively identifying prospective businesses and understanding their business model and needs for specific monetization services.
- Develop working relationships that turn into revenue, both for the client and Paymentwall.
- Actively and successfully managing the sales process: from lead generation to signing agreements pitch; negotiation; close; handover to the account management team.
- Present Paymentwall to potential clients through direct communication, face-to-face meetings networking events and e-mails.
- Representing Paymentwall at industry events and tradeshows with the intention of gaining new business leads and contacts.
- Create and be accountable for all client proposals, contracts and any further documentation with the assistance of senior Business Development Associates.
- Effectively interact with other departments including, but not limited to; technical integration and account management teams when necessary.
- Keeping updated on market trends and issues affecting the payments industry as well as collecting competitor intelligence.
- Partake in adhoc marketing activities in order to increase Paymentwall’s visibility in current and expanding markets.
- Take initiative and strive to make a noticeable contribution to the company.
SKILLS & COMPETENCIES REQUIRED
- You are confident, fun, friendly and most importantly business savvy understanding different business models and business needs.
- University Bachelors or above is required
- Ability to have serious conversations around technical subjects.
- Detail oriented, positive attitude and the ability to prioritize tasks to fit deadlines.
- Have excellent intercultural competences and experience working in diverse teams.
- Ability to work with cross-functional and extremely diverse teams to drive results.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in Swedish and other Scandinavian languages.
WHO SHOULD APPLY
Candidates should be
- Proactive, goal-oriented individuals who take pride in what they do.
- Entrepreneurial and curious with a commercial mindset.
- Super connectors who live on Facebook, Linkedin, Twitter and other social media outlets.
- Must have interest in the Tech and Payments industry and love the adrenaline of the startup culture and community in Berlin and world wide.
- Candidates should be available full-time and able to start as soon as possible.
HOW TO APPLY
If you have any questions about this position, please contact our Recruiting team at firstname.lastname@example.org and include: Question - Business Development Associate - Berlin in the subject line of your email.