Legal Intern (Dutch)
As Legal Intern at Paymentwall, you will have the unique opportunity to assist Paymentwall with its global expansion and product development. We are looking for a passionate and professional team player who will be able to work with different cultures from all over the world and learn how to work in a wide range of practice areas. Your role may even require you to travel to other Paymentwall offices to handle local legal matters.
The position is based in Amsteram, where you will join a multicultural team in an awesome workspace. It will be a full-time paid internship (commensurate with experience) with possible full-time career opportunities at the end of the internship period.
Paymentwall is looking for candidates who have immediate availability.
The Legal Intern will support the HR & Operations Manager in legal and human resources related projects.
- Assist in optimizing processes and internal workflow for the HR and operations
- Assist in creation of an employee manual for the Dutch office
- Review and process a variety of standard legal agreements
- Any other related task related to in-house HR and operations questions
- Support the continuous improvement of standard agreements and legal processes.
- Communicate effectively in a fast paced, multi-cultural environment.
- Monitor regulations and new legal requirements.
- Native level Dutch and fluent English (written & spoken)
- Strong focus on Dutch labor law
- Self-starter, takes initiative to improve processes
- Detail oriented, creative, articulate, personable, and self-confident with good interpersonal, organization, researching, and communication skills
- Strong organizational skills and the ability to manage several simultaneous projects under deadline pressure.
- University bachelor or above is required
WHO SHOULD APPLY
- Proactive, goal-oriented individuals who take pride in what they do.
- Candidates who have an interest in the Tech and Payments industry and love the adrenaline of the start-up community and its culture
- Candidates with a passion for Labor law
- Proactive, goal oriented individuals who take pride in what they do and accomplishing their tasks
- Those who are able to communicate and work with different time zones around the world.
If you have any questions about this position, please contact our Recruitment team at: email@example.com and include in the subject line of your e-mail: Questions – Legal Intern - Amsterdamapply now