Paymentwall is looking for an experienced, enthusiastic customer service project specialist. This individual should understand how to analyze, create and execute CRM processes for Paymentwall’s global operations spanning 5 offices in San Francisco, Berlin, Kiev, Istanbul and Manila. The candidate must have previously worked at building efficient and successful call center or email-response center processes for a team of at least 10 people. The person should be extremely meticulous, customer service oriented, efficient, timely, and communicative.
Due to the international nature of Paymentwall, the person must understand work habits of different cultures, and be able to explain matters across cultures and language barriers. The person also would need to understand the digital goods space, web based services, mobile services and how users use various kinds of web services and the quality and efficiency expectations of the user base. In order to achieve this goal, the person should be able to deliver a quality service by utilizing the resources available by the Paymentwall team and the administrative tools provided.
- Create processes for CRM personnel around the world across 24 time zones and 5 offices, 20 languages, spanning 5000+ websites, games and web services.
- Work closely with the development team to create back-end tools to best facilitate responses to our customers.
- Create a positive, fun work environment where CRM team members are excited to come in each day.
- Provide assistance to customers, and resolve any issues that the team is having trouble handling.
- Create and execute tools that will provide reports to the rest of the Paymentwall team so they can best understand what is happening with the CRM processes.
- Identify sources of issues and trends and put out fires before they happen.
- Bachelor degree in business, or related field.
- At least two years working for an Internet company in CRM.
- At least two years of call center experience.
- At least two years experience managing a team (international team management a plus).
- Professional level English, additional languages a plus (German, French, Spanish, Russian, Turkish, Chinese etc).
- Flexible work ours to meet with teams across the world.
- Experience dealing with high volume responses.
- Competitive compensation.
- Great growth potential.
- We are a high energy startup and you will have huge impact in our business and growth.
- A chance to travel to exotic locations around the world (we have offices in San Francisco, Berlin, Kiev, Istanbul and Manila)
If you would like to be considered for an interview please send us your resume or an email about yourself